Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
that's a nice pic, gettin pretty high there, is that jump on a track or just natural or what?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shot is from a track yesterday. Bike is all stock. I wish i had some better suspension because the bike bottoms hard.

·
Registered
58 Posts
When you jump efreak you have to try to land on the back tires and pull up on the front tires as hard as possible. It will a soft landin. :)

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
how about some tricks! :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish man... I have not been ridding very long. Maybe with time i will get the balls to do tricks.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
well, for not riding for very long that's a pretty nice jump, is the Z your first quad?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice pics efreak did u adjust ur shocks to stiffen the suspension up at all when your jumping :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep first quad. Had a RM80 dirt bike like 10 years ago. Stocks were the same as i purchased the Z. However i have now tightened them up some and will try a little more juming on Sunday hopefully:)

--efreak

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
that's a pretty extreme quad for it being the first, and jumping that good alreayd, that's cool.......thought about racing any?

·
Registered
308 Posts
When you do big air like that you want to try and land rear wheels first, but the trick is to get on the throttle just before you hit. This actually tightens the suspension and you get a softer landing without bottoming out.

Tracy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts