Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see some pics of it but there are none to be found. If you have any please post them.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
just searh throgh the pic section forum, they are in there

·
Registered
278 Posts
here ya go!

·
Registered
384 Posts
i didnt get red :(

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Sand Lovin Z400 or batgeek_KFX400 is that the spark arrestor verison

·
Registered
278 Posts
yes, mine is thier full system with the spark arrestor...i thinks abrisio or zhovnte have the race cap...cant remeber though.

Sand Lovin....i want the black grachics!!!! gimme yer pipe! :p :D

·
Registered
399 Posts
batgeek
<--------- was the guy on white z400 at cameron last weekend ......was there with friend on yellow one

·
Registered
278 Posts
oh damn!!! hehe nice to see ya found the site :)

how come ya didnt stop and talk, i kinda started drinking to early and found myself not willing to hop on the kfx by 3pm
:

oh well, cruise on over to http://www.atvnc.com, those are the folks i was there with...damn good bunch off people and we organise lots of rides from the site's forums. i drive down to NC on the weekends i have free...been to Brown Mt and Cameron so far...will prolly be hitting Uwharrie sometime soon. matter of fact atvnc x-mas party is being planned for the 14th of DEC, we plan on going to Uwharrie or TNT Motorpark that day, then get BLASTED that nite :)

hope to see ya around bro :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
i got the race cap i think im the only one. hey bat if you wanna trade that would be cool with me. i want the red one :)

if you just wanna pay shipping to me and ill pay mine to you.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Just to clarify some things I got me a Pro Circuit T-4 :D does the CT run disks it kinda looks that way in the pics

·
Registered
399 Posts
lol i been a member of this site since it opened basically.......im on atvnc too im WhiteZ400....been there for bout 3-4 months........i came out to ride because they were all comin =).......lol i think everyone did the early beer deal.......levi got there at 9 o clock and got out of his truck and went directly to the cooler......lol think he was still drunk from the night before =)

·
Registered
399 Posts
o yea ive only been to uwharrie and cameron.....u prolly wont like uwharrie on a sport fourwheeler.....it will beat the living %$*# out of u and u will come out with some warped rims....its nothing but rocks and it takes a toll on our fourwheelers ..... i spent more time worrying bout which routes and ruts to take and which rocks would hurt the least than i did having fun.......how did u like brown mtn.

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
Yeah, I too have the race tip.....

hey sandlove, i didnt get that ct racing decal on the side of the pipe, was that extra??

·
Registered
384 Posts
Yeah, I too have the race tip.....

hey sandlove, i didnt get that ct racing decal on the side of the pipe, was that extra??[/b]
um nope, you musta got one of the really early ones. i got one of the first ones too, i guess now they dont come with the race tip only the spark arrestor

can you tell a difference between the spark arrestor and the race tip i think there is but the guys at ct say it makes more power with the SA, but i dont think it does. im curios to get 4 more discs like the raptor and try it. i saw someone said there were on here and would like to know if they have done it and the outcome.

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
I feel the race tip has slightly weaker midrange and a hair better top end, and vise versa. But its difference is so sutle.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
those are nice looking pipes guys, I love how those engine-building companies make their pipes look so simple, but so cool

·
Registered
571 Posts
oh damn!!! hehe nice to see ya found the site :)

how come ya didnt stop and talk, i kinda started drinking to early and found myself not willing to hop on the kfx by 3pm  :lol:  

oh well, cruise on over to http://www.atvnc.com, those are the folks i was there with...damn good bunch off people and we organise lots of rides from the site's forums. i drive down to NC on the weekends i have free...been to Brown Mt and Cameron so far...will prolly be hitting Uwharrie sometime soon. matter of fact atvnc x-mas party is being planned for the 14th of DEC, we plan on going to Uwharrie or TNT Motorpark that day, then get BLASTED that nite :)

hope to see ya around bro  :D[/b]
Bat, lemme know when you guys r going. I havent been anywhere in SC or NC yet. I've been working/riding in Ky and Tn. I'd love to check out Uhw!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts