Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was just wondering if anyone here lives in S.E missouri and know of any good places to ride...If any of you ride at St.Joe State Park maybe we can meet up some time...talk to ya later, Jason

·
Registered
348 Posts
I go to st. joe a few times a year, a bunch of my friends and I are going for a big weekend trip either the 2nd or 3rd weedend of February. lots of fun times riding and especially fun when after riding. When we camp we party and have a very good time. Hope to see you all around.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey 67z400...maybe we can meet up sometime? We usually go there about 3 times a month or more...we just went last sunday and it was soaked up there..so we hit the trails for a while and then hit all the mudholes...I think we are making a week long trip to Little Sahara later this summer...talk to ya later, Jason

·
Registered
348 Posts
That would be cool if we could meet up, I will send you a line when I find out further details about our trip. later -Tommy

·
Registered
145 Posts
Central Mizzouri!

Hey whats up all...I live in cenral missouri and ride alot around westphalia, MO....been up to padawaname in fulton and look forward to going to finger lake in Columbia in a couple of weeks for the first time...Where are some other good places to ride in central missouri?

just got my 03' Z already put on YOSHI FULL COMP SYS, K&N, and Jetted...now its time to blow those 400ex P.O.S.!!! :) PEACE!!!!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Hey i am going to flat river this sunday if any one wants to join you are more then welcome.. i dont know if that is the right name or not but we are gunna go if it dont rian to much thursday and friday. l8er

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey we will be at st.joe(i think its also called flat river) on saturday(april 26th) if anybody else is going..might be a few people from exriders riding with us also...Hope to see some of you up there, Nightrider05

1 - 9 of 9 Posts