Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes i know do a search blah blah. I was wondering if i should go hotter or colder with all the mods im running. Read sig for mods

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
whats your compression going to be?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I have pretty much a completely stock engine and I have a colder spark plug in there.. honestly, it really doesn't make a difference. The only reason I have the colder plug is because the auto parts store didn't have the correct plug at the time when I needed it, so I just got a slightly colder one

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Yeah, it would probably be a good idea to get a cooler plug running a higher compression (just added safety to keep the engine from knocking).. The stock is a CR7E (I believe), i'm running a CR8E in mine.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
The cr8e would be good for higher compression. Not good for stock compression at all. You should be running the correct heat range cr7e in yours atv4life.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
The cr8e would be good for higher compression. Not good for stock compression at all. You should be running the correct heat range cr7e in yours atv4life.
haha yeah I really should Biggie, but it doesn't really matter at this point since i'm going to be bumping up the compression over the winter anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts