Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys its gonna be time for me to be buying an exhaust pretty soon and i was looking at the pipes listed above. So i was wondering which one would give me the best hp gain overall. Ive heard good things all over about sparks and yoshi. There isnt much on the barker and alba pipes but Ive seen the barker is good but i havent got to the alba yet. Can anyone help me out??

·
Registered
140 Posts
think about HMF as well, i love mine

·
Registered
573 Posts
just to warn you, this post is going to open a HUGE can of debate worms among the members of this site...lol hope your ready.....now for my input, it all depends on what your looking for. when you say your looking for best total power out put, do you really mean power? or are you just looking for the loudest pipe you can buy to make your quad sound faster? alot of people think that just cause they are the loudest in a group or on the track that they are putting out the most power.....FALSE!!!!!! looking at the mods you have and the mods your looking to do, id say stick between the the yosh and the sparks. Also are you going to be doing a big bore kit or stroker anytime? if so id say go with the sparks or even a rossier. they seem to work well with high output motors. if your going to go light on the mods and stay away from the big bore kits id think you would be fine with the yosh. hope this helps...good luck

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
There is like a million threads about this, you will probably get crap about not searching.
They all make about the same power, 1hp or so from each other, all the brands you mentioned are top brands so they will all be great.
Imo I would get the Sparks but the Barker and Yoshi will do just as good. The Alba is very loud and isn't bad either but would be my last choice from what I have read.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
I've had a full yosh and it worked great! But when I got my full sparks it gave me better noticable power and harder acceleration over the yosh. Those are the only exhausts that I've had experience with so far.

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
Get a Rossier I love mine. Lots of power gain like what I hear about the sparks. And its loud as balls lol

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok. and sound isnt a factor really. i have pretty much what im looking for just thought id get some quick feed back instead of searching for hours.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
My wife loves her full Alba exhaust. It gives her ALOT more power than my son's stock Z... It is a little on the loud side, but loud pipes save lives.:D

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i think im gonna go with the alba due to me being on a budget and then a sparks later on. i really like the black alba. its sexy ;)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Wow! That is one sick a$$ exhaust from alba! Get it!

·
Premium Member
6,043 Posts
Yeah that's the one and yeah test it out i wanna know the results and by the way about the nerfs i think those will be fine but if you get the full nerf bars from alba their not to good of quality just ask Tyler. If you want a heavy duty pair with sturdy mounts and nets.
Pro Aluminum,Pro Peg Nerf Bar,Suzuki LTZ 400,PA-42-305B | eBay

If not their cheaper ones i just found for full nerfs. And trust me if you don't go full now you will later.
LTZ400 KFX LTZ LTZ400 400 DG nerf bars nerfbars | eBay
LTZ400 Z400 KFX400 KFX 400 AC Nerf Bars | eBay

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
Yeah that's the one and yeah test it out i wanna know the results and by the way about the nerfs i think those will be fine but if you get the full nerf bars from alba their not to good of quality just ask Tyler. If you want a heavy duty pair with sturdy mounts and nets.
Pro Aluminum,Pro Peg Nerf Bar,Suzuki LTZ 400,PA-42-305B | eBay

If not their cheaper ones i just found for full nerfs. And trust me if you don't go full now you will later.
LTZ400 KFX LTZ LTZ400 400 DG nerf bars nerfbars | eBay
LTZ400 Z400 KFX400 KFX 400 AC Nerf Bars | eBay
Those alba nerfs blow butt hole. I almost snaped mine off after casing a 50 foot double. Now they are all bent and are crooked and stuff .. if your dune riding I think you could get them just no jumping

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok. i will look into the full nerfs. and yea pulido that exhaust does look pretty sexy ;)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
That is the same exhaust that my wife has, except hers is the brushed aluminum.

·
Registered
866 Posts
With hot cams (and intake) any of them are going to be plenty loud. As long as its a full exhaust from one of the names mentioned you'll be fine.
(OH - and I call BullSh*t on a 7hp gain with pipe alone on the Alba...)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts