Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one heard when curtis sparks is coming out with his pipe for the Z. :? I had his pipe on my raptor that I won the open-c natl championship with. I can't wait for this thing. the pipe for the raptor was AWESOME,lots and lots of power. :twisted: If someone besides me knows the # to sparks racing call and demand a date then post it . I think he's going to put out a restraning order out on me
: j/k.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i dont know i want on of his pipes too i emailed and they said like a few weeks
it says u are building a Z what are what are u puting in to it, can u post some pics

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
whats the number i call

·
Registered
75 Posts
i ordered a sparks pipe on june 20. they told me that it would be two weeks. i called every two weeks for three months and all i would get was "two weeks". i finally gave up and got a CT. i also have one on my raptor. it rips! i really wish i could have waited. maybe next year.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Curtis Sparks is a good guy from what I know, but it pisses me off when these big name speed shops give you the run around like that. That is the reason I am moving to Houser Racing for my arms from Timmyboy. I kept being told 4 weeks, 4 weeks. Take the 4 weeks and shove them up your as$.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Man I hear so many horror stories about Timmyboy. Everyone says that his product is top notch but he is unreliable and frustrating to deal with. Sorry to hear that WP. You would think that he would at least make sure that you were taken care of considering the press your quad is getting.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUILDING THE Z

CAN'T WAIT TO POST PICS OF MY Z, AS SOON AS IT'S DONE. A FRIEND IS BUILDING MY A-ARMS SWING ARM AND TAKING MEASURMENTS FOR A STEERING STEM 8) . I'M WAITING :evil: FOR MY LONG TRAVEL PEP ZPS SHOCKS :twisted: . DON'T GET ME WRONG WAYNE FROM PEP IS TAKING CARE OF ME THERE WAS JUST ALOT OF PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME :D . MY FRIEND IS DONE THE STUFF WERE WAITING :evil: ON THE POWDER COAT GUY NOW. :x

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YEAH

SPARKS IS A GREAT GUY AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO HELP. HE'S JUST A VERY BIG PERFECTIONIST AND WILL NOT RELEASE THE PIPE TIL IT'S PERFECT. BE ASSURED THAT WHEN SPARKS RELEASES THE PIPE NOBODY ELSE IS GONNA BE ABLE TO TOUCH IT. OH THE #IS 661-872-4343

·
Registered
75 Posts
i agree that it will be the best when they are done. but it was funny, when i called to cancel he asked me which pipe i went with and told me that he hopes i don't meet one of his on the track. i just laughed and said meet what, you don't have one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I tried to order a 250 r top end from sparks about two years ago with the same kind of crap pulled on me. "Yeah, anouther two weeks". "You are number xx on a list of xxx". "I think Curtis sent your top end out to a national rider in emergancy". The nationals are on, to busy", The nationals are comming up, to busy."The nationals are over, to busy". I then told scott I was going to go with someone else and he was all "we're the fastest" so, I told him my jugless sparks R is getting It's as$ kicked by every one else while it sits in the shed with no cylinder. I think Curtis is real busy and scott the phone jocky hooks his buddies up with the firts parts done. And thats just what I think.

·
Registered
379 Posts
That is the problem with a lot of big name, small shops that are really involved with the nationals. PEP takes about six months, TC and Sparks take awhile. That is how people like TCS come into business because they can supply a competitive product in a fraction of the time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Big names

Yeah, but they still need to have some sack, if they tell us 3-4 weeks on a part it should be to us in 3-4 weeks. These guys are stringing us on like $itches because we want there goods. I say skrew'um, if they don't stand up to their word, do it without them. We should'nt miss a raceing season or be illprepared for a sand dune vacation because these guys can't stand behind what they say. If they were to say "Well, it will probable be a year before I can get to it" then there's honesty and it's your choice to wait a year. But to say "soon" when they are chin deep in last years work is B.S. I'm not tring to start words with you bud, but my arse is STILL sore from some of our ATV "brothers" out there.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I called him today....he said it should be this week :roll: But then he followed up with, I know I have been telling you this for over 3 months, but I think real soon....Oh well, I think I am still going to wait at least another 3 months :p

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sparks is primarily a Honda tuner. Don't expect him to go out of his way for another brand...

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sparks

IS THAT WHY HIS PIPE IS THE BEST YOU CAN BUY FOR THE YAMAHA RAPTOR!..........! :? TRUST ME IT'LL BE THE SHEEZEE!!!!!!!!!! :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts