Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just called sparks yesterday and they have a set date for the release of there exhaust :p . the end of this month there exhaust will be ready :twisted: Isn't this the greatest. the bs is finally over and the greatest exhaust ever is about to be released. when it's ready I will get it and post the results. I don't have a dyno or anything but after running a gnc racing raptor for a year I can tell major hp. :p

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
cool i finally have a pipe it was either this or trinity

·
Registered
75 Posts
got that pipe yet? end of the month is here is the bs really over? in june they were telling me 2 weeks. i heard that every two weeks till i couldn't take it no more. finally got a ct pipe in sept after giving up on sparks. let us know what you find out. but i could probally guess "2 WEEKS".

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i saw a company avdertising a sparks pipe for sale in dirt wheel s

·
Registered
88 Posts
I too am waiting another week and am on the list for the sparks pipe....I hope it just another week or so :

·
Registered
489 Posts
I just called sparks yesterday and they have a set date for the release of there exhaust :p . the end of this month there exhaust will be ready  :twisted: Isn't this the greatest. the bs is finally over and the greatest exhaust ever is about to be released. when it's ready I will get it and post the results.  I don't have a dyno or anything but after running a gnc racing raptor for a year I can tell major hp. :p[/b]
sparks makes the greatest h.p but it seems like it will take forever to get your stuff from sparks . i handed curtis personally a new 250r cylinder to get ported in 2000 at loretta lynns and didnt get it back untill 2001 at loretta lynns. hope you get that pipe before race season starts

·
Registered
540 Posts
hmm thats weird, sparks himself told me thursday that "we will hopefully have them by the middle of january" dosent sound to "set" to me. I will go with tc, or elsewhere. tc powered angela moore to yet another title, and built the first 4 stroke to win a national event at the pro level. and it was a zuki, which he is the master of at the moment. and prolly will continue to be.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sparks

duh I think every body who races knows tom made the first four stroke to win a national atv race,but did you know that powroll was the first to make a kit for a four stroke that competed in the nationals. ANYWAY... did you also know that tom reuses gaskets instead of using new.... not trying to start any rumors or anything, but I sure sparks is just looking for reliablity. :x

·
Registered
715 Posts
I was calling sparks direct untill 2 weeks ago. They kept telling me "SOON".
I called there local distributor on friday, and they said they don't know when they will be getting them. Got sick of waiting and bought the trinity set-up.
The sparks pipe will no doubt be the best pipe out, but I'm not racing and got sick of waiting.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I was calling sparks direct untill 2 weeks ago. They kept telling me "SOON".
I called there local distributor on friday, and they said they don't know when they will be getting them. Got sick of waiting and bought the trinity set-up.
The sparks pipe will no doubt be the best pipe out, but I'm not racing and got sick of waiting.[/b]
try hering that for a year like i did good luck to all the people waiting for a sparks pipe

·
Registered
239 Posts
im gonna toss my slipon in favor of a full trinity system i think

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
im still waiting im going to call this company that has them in dirt wheels to see if they have any cause they are sposta be selling them its on pg 141 if the feb issue

·
Registered
540 Posts
sounds like a personal issue with tc.

·
Registered
489 Posts
tc

well as i see tc is doing someright look at doug gust on that suzuki powered quad have you ever seen that thing run . i was at the starting gate at muddy creek he was praticing hole shots MAN THAT THING RIPPS it must be making at least 50 plus hp just my 2 since

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
imagin replacing the Z engin with the Drz kick start engin it would be even lighter and more power

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah maybe?

Yeah doug does have one kick'n mo chine. call tom up an ask for the doug gust special. he'll hook u up! 8)

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
?

don't get me wrong tom makes a kick'n motor kit but I just don't like some things he's done. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts