Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) From our very own sponsor! Check it out!
HEY GUYS THIS IS EHSRACING IM A NEW SPONSER OF THE SITE I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT FOR THE APRIL QUAD OF THE MONTH I WILL GIVE WHOEVER WINS A FREE AIRBOX COVER YOU CAN SEE THEM AT MY WEBSITE www.ehsracing.com IF ANY BODY HAS ANY QUESTIONS THEY CAN EMAIL ME AT [email protected] THANKS ERIC

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
wow kool i want

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
BARE PERFORMANCE will also be offering the quad of the month discounts on all of our products if they are interested. If you are a past quad of the month you can still get your discount. PM me if your interested. check us out at www.bareperformance.com

·
Registered
582 Posts
Loss for words...

·
Registered
765 Posts
Heres the part that sux..... By the time you have your quad nice enuff to win quad of the month, u have already bought all the stuff you coulda won, lol

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
This summer my Z will be the quad of the month...If I can get some money...LOL...I know, how about you award me quad of the month, I get/buy the stuff to mod my Z, and then I can really win quad of the month...

·
Registered
550 Posts
do u guys think a good clean z400 with nerfs, bumper, tires, adn wheels could win quad of the month

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
i got a plan :roll:
: holeshot mx's on beadlocks, then maier silver plastic, then get my custom hood scoop(only in designing stage now)
hmf pipe. i think my z will be killer than :D oh yeah axle and maybee a-arms

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
: could a banshee win with a blown motor
:

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
i nahhh i dont think so

·
Registered
717 Posts
For some reason I get the feeling they would choose a smashed up muddy stock Z for quad of the month over an old Banshee. I am hoping for an 88-92 LT 250 R this summer (would rather have a Quadracer than a EX) and I am pretty sure that thing wouldnt even get considered even though its the Z 400s Grandpa.

·
Registered
723 Posts
how about instead of giving people that already have everything on their quad a prize,why not have a name drawing once a month or something that way it doesnt look like some kind of elitist club.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts