Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there going to be some kind of staff to help you out with the site? It might make it easier for you admin, just a though.

dale

·
Registered
143 Posts
your easily enough to mod the board, but will you allow someone to sent in an article. like with mods to the z400, or first impressions?

·
Registered
773 Posts
your easily enough to mod the board, but will you allow someone to sent in an article.  like with mods to the z400, or first impressions?[/b]
what? :?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would like to be an monitor, i am on alot, but it is ok if i don't

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
because i don't have a Z...yet!

·
Registered
773 Posts
i would like to be an monitor, i am on alot, but it is ok if i don't[/b]
you mean A Moderator?

or on, and monitor?

·
Registered
794 Posts
I've always wanted to be a monitor too...This still has o get big for some moderators.

Later

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry, i wasn't paying attention, i was watching tv.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I would love to be a moderator also cause I will help the others so the forums wont get out of line.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I wouldn't mind having the RED BUTTON of Death!

Later

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you just cant too power hurgry

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya, i don't try and post tons(i spelled it right this time) but i just want to throw my opinion in the bin.

oh and also how would you become a moderator/monitor or whatever?

·
Registered
794 Posts
I've been posting all day cuz i have no one to ride with and none of my friends r home. And i feel like scooby-doo and shaggy
:

Later

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I've been posting all day cuz i have no one to ride with and none of my friends r home.  And i feel like scooby-doo and shaggy
:  

Later[/b]
Im posting cause im moding my Warrior while its taken apart and im going to Vegas tomarrow with my parents.

·
Registered
143 Posts
what i was trying to say aproy, was would it be possible to have an article section on the site, where we could send them in.

i don't know how to be any more specific than this though.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Ive been posting to give help and get some answers, and I couldnt go riding yesterday, i might go today...LOL...the forum is so good I just keep posting just to look at it...LMAO...LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts