Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys. my quad made a very strange and ugly sound when I hit the automatic and didn’t start. I need to try for 5-6 time. I changed the one-way bearing with the wheel on which it comes mounted. I changed the plate from the electric motor (I'm not an electrician but it seems to work). now I encounter the same problem only sporadically not every time as before. otherwise the engine is new, new valves and piston and timing chain. If this starting problem its not presend the motor start and run perfectly. 1/5 try to start i hear that ugly sound (as if something is stuck or an electric issue)

·
Super Moderator
4,609 Posts
If you changed the starter clutch and one-way bearing, I would suspect the starter itself. Depends on where the noise is coming from.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Starter itself means relay? Or the electric motor. I think could be from electric motor. But i change the plate from it , work correctly for 10 times in a row and now the problem appared again but sporadicaly

·
Super Moderator
4,609 Posts
The starter itself. Could just be worn out. Those Chinese knockoffs on EBay seem to work ok.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts