Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went riding this afternoon, I took the Z out by a field close to me, have jumps and whatnot. I jump this hill with a six-seven foot drop, and bam. The left spring on the shock snapped on me, causing the left shock to blow. All the fluid bout leaked out. I landed hard on the left side of the handlebars with my chest, almost flipping it. This landing was worst than the one I had out at "third gear pinned" track in california earlier this month. I am gonna have to do something about this. I am calling suzuki on monday to b i t c h about this. I wish I had a goddymn camera but I dont.

I want to hurry up and get that racing suspension, but wont have the money til late janurary. And this also sucks cuz I wont be able to ride for a while....

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
hhmm...that really sucks, but at least now you actually will get that new suspension :D

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
i hope your dealer will replace it my dealer said he couldnt replace my footguards and fender bracket because i jumped it :evil:

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
i hope your dealer will replace it my dealer said he couldnt replace my footguards and fender bracket because i jumped it :evil:[/b]
like they really expect somebody not to jump a Z, thats BS

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
i know the other one i said i dont know how it happened :roll: and he said he would replace it becuase i prolly broke it with my foot what are they only gonna replace the parts that majicly breck im real glad i didnt get the extended warranty

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i fawked up and got the extended warranty and my shop doesnt know if they want to replace it, they have to think about it, them arsehulls

:cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing :cussing

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Thats the exact reason I didnt get it, they dont cover hardly anything even though they say they do. On my Honda Rancher Battery went out after 8months with my 24 month warrenty they would not warrenty it. I did let them talk me into a service plan for $350 pays for all regular servies as stated in the manual for 3 years. Got that mainly for the first service.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
i know i asked mine they said they would replace the axle and if anything broke unless i intentialy did it they would replace it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts