Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like she misses........cuz she's lighening quick:p but she doesn't.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I let my dog watch the video....my dogs will bring the beer and your dog can bring the doggie biscuits

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh....the other one fetches the beer.

And they both fetch quail

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I let my dog watch the video....my dogs will bring the beer and your dog can bring the doggie biscuits
That's a great looking dog! She must get alot of exercise or do alot of swimming..........

·
Registered
589 Posts
That's a great looking dog! She must get alot of exercise or do alot of swimming..........
Thanks...he runs about 4-6 miles a day and we play in the river ever few days. He loves retrieving his favor rubber ball. But he needs a job, his beer tab is getting large. His favorite beer....Squatters Chasing Tail beer

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
All my dog does is sit and give me his paw when I have food :(
He is a dalmatian. They have endless pits!

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Awesome dogs! I'll post a vid of my Aussie tonight.

·
Registered
589 Posts

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
just give him beans and he'll be good to go.

very well trained pup spize!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Here is Bonzo

He actually got sent to "jail" for 45 days. There is this girl he hates and one day the girl came to our house, Bonzo was in my sister's room because we know he doesn't like her (he goes crazy when he sees her). Well she asked to pet him, my sister told her she couldn't but she insisted so she went to hug him and when she hugged him he bit her on the face, she got a stitch on her face. Her parents reported it to the police and 2 weeks later a policeman rings my door saying they were going to come pick him up to test him for rabies and some other crap. He spent 45 days away from us and poorly treated, he came back very skinny, you could see all his ribs and he would lose a lot of hair, even when I went to visit him everyday and sneaked in can of food for him because we were not allowed to feed him or give him treats.
Thanks god we got him back, they were about to put him down.
Here he is when he was a puppy.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Haha he does!

·
Registered
589 Posts
having a retriever has its benefits.....open the front door and presto...I have a news paper

getting ready for lunch......poor cat

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Remy lives for getting the paper.............and the ball and the bird and the frisbee and soon the ice cold beer (I still need to work on the full beer can instead of the empty).

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Sorry about the crappy videography

Dusty:

Maris:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts