Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Axis

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which suspension is the best? this is just opinions and experience, nobody start flaming please...

there's probably more than I listed, but those seem to be the three most popular

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
go with elka i heard nutting about good things for the price they are either that or tcs dont get works youll only be upgrading to elka or tcs if you want to race

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
I have done quite a bit of research on this and my conclusion goes as follow. TCS is a very repuable company, but rumors has it they are using many of the elka parts. Their prices are that of the elka shocks. Might as well go with elka. PEP is the leading brand in the racing aspect of quads. They are very well known for their work, but a 4-5 month waiting list and their high prices does not sit with me very well. AXis shocks has mixed reviews as their prices are out of the ballpark, stratch them off the list. As for Works shocks, they are good, better than stock, but limited. For the money, its an alright buy, but why buy them when you can wait an extra month and save a couple hundred more bucks for elka shocks. I will be getting elka shocks, even if I have to wait a month or two to save up, its well worth the wait and the investment.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
You forgot about Custom Axis. Most of the pros use them. Jeremiah Jones and Bill Balance both us them. As far as Works, they work great for most people. They have been around for 25 years. They are just getting up to speed on the ZPS stuff. Most of us do not race. Works do a great job in the trails and most of the riding sports quads do. For the money, they are hard to beat.

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
you and your jeremiah jones..... just get elka and get it over with..... Its only a few more hundreed bucks and you wont regreet the investment, screw the living out of out Works shocks and Axis shocks....

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
you and your jeremiah jones.....   just get elka and get it over with.....   Its only a few more hundreed bucks and you wont regreet the investment, screw the living out of out Works shocks....[/b]
You Forgot, I am friends with Bill Ballance also. :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have done quite a bit of research on this and my conclusion goes as follow.  TCS is a very repuable company, but rumors has it they are using many of the elka parts.  Their prices are that of the elka shocks.  Might as well go with elka.  PEP is the leading brand in the racing aspect of quads.  They are very well known for their work, but a 4-5 month waiting list and their high prices does not sit with me very well.  AXis shocks has mixed reviews as their prices are out of the ballpark, stratch them off the list.  As for Works shocks, they are good, better than stock, but limited.  For the money, its an alright buy, but why buy them when you can wait an extra month and save a couple hundred more bucks for elka shocks.  I will be getting elka shocks, even if I have to wait a month or two to save up, its well worth the wait and the investment.[/b]
easy on the axis shocks there. i have them and love them. yes they may be a little bit more than peps( ive also looked into it and not much more for the set-up i got), but they a far less waitin period. and i would buy them again if i needed to.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have just talked to Elka and they told me 4 to 5 weeks.

llknowlesll

1 - 9 of 9 Posts