Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should you use mixed gas in it?
Best Oil.
Everything you should check and change once buying a used one.
What you need to do to maintain it.
Best upgrades for the money.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I like to grease every bearing, Most you have to take apart to grease, I change all fluids. I use Amsoil 10W 40 Atv Oil but any ATV type oil. Do not mix gas and mods google it and figure out what fits your style.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like to grease every bearing, Most you have to take apart to grease, I change all fluids. I use Amsoil 10W 40 Atv Oil but any ATV type oil. Do not mix gas and mods google it and figure out what fits your style.
Thank you. Just one last question. I was driving it today. It drove perfect the first 45 minutes. But randomly started turning off after and it wouldn’t turn back on for around five minutes. I would have to use full choke and hold the starter and it would barely turn on by the end of the day it wouldn’t turn on anymore and starter stopped working completely. Any ideas.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I would start by cleaning the Carb, and after that I would check the valves, You may need to find someone to help you with this as you could mess it up worse. Starter could be the battery or the starter it self.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
start with the carb, keep it simple, it might be just a fuel petcock or something super simple,,,
Also, you shouldn't mix gas in it! 91 octane is fine,
for oil, I see maxima ATV oils are pretty good,
for maintenance, regular oil changes and super clean air filter are among the best things to do, lubing and greasing is also good,
best upgrades for money: intake, exhaust, jetting/programming, 13T front sprocket as a starting point 👌

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone I was able to get it running again. I charged up the battery. I cleaned the carb and blew out the Petcock. Then it started. Idk what exactly it was or if it was a combination of these things.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts