Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys, but I couldn't get the pics on the Z400 website but my friend put them on the EXriders site so if you go there then you'll see them. I made the jump in metalshop. 5'tall/4.5'wide/10'long Nice jumphttp://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=32046

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sweet Jump!!!!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Is he running stock shocks on that Z?!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
dang, it would take me a while to get the guts to do that one, i'll jump any dirt thing out there, but that thing shoots you higher than it does far, AWSOME! :thumbsup

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah i'm runnin stock shocks but it isn't that bad of a landing. I think when i get some extra cash I'm gonna get some aftermarket shocks but until then o-well. The gap is only like 40 feet and I'm about 15+ in the air.
Go to my friends website and the picture u click to enter, that is me jumpin a 60 foot tabletop about 15 feet in the air, That jump is killer Website:::
http://www.geocities.com/muff_176/homepage.html

·
Registered
147 Posts
Here are the pics.....Nice Air! :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey thanks slipknot, my friend added extra pics, That is me in the process of doin a heelclicker and my whip. I can do a double can can, can can, nac nac, cliffhanger, heelclicker, double heelclicker, almost superman, and no handed lander off that jump. I love it so much!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey thanks a lot. I have had a few close calls before, I tried to do a double can one time and couldn't get my feet back and I landed a side saddle lander. It was pretty crazy. Then I have had the occasional casin a jump which hurts like a w00ter. But for the most part I have stuff under control. I just love to ride!!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Crazy air man. The huge air you got on the pic on your friends website is disturbing, I hope you have your will all written out because your gonna land bad once and ouch. I would never do something that big, the Z must take a beating on those jumps. Poor poor Z, get her some nice new shocks and then jump even higher and further man. Have any video of you doing this?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, we have a lot of video. My freind might put it on the web here sometime, but yes i do need some shocks. Hopefully i can get some money christmas, and thanksgivin breaks. Thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
got any other jumps out there? with that awsome of one, you have to have more, i gotta rent me a bob-cat and rebuild my old BMX jumps(small 4 to 4.5 ft tall table tops and doubles, about 15 feet long)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts