Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, my freinds and I just made our first website. It has pics of us jumpin, ht girlz and sweet quads and much more. When you have some time, check it out cuz it is awesome!!!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
dang, those are some awesome pics man, that's amazing!

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
It says the sites down :(

·
Registered
51 Posts
OMG Awesome pics man! Those are some huge jumps!! 8O 8O

How did you make your kicker? That is really good, I want to make one!

·
Registered
162 Posts
yeah thats my site that I made, it seems to be down a lot but i'm trying to decrease the file size of the pictures so it takes less time to load and it wouldnt be down as much, I'm working on another site www.muff440ex.freeservers.com but I havent got much on it yet

·
Registered
162 Posts
How did you make your kicker for that triple jump? Where the CR is jumping?[/b]
i wasnt the one who made the jump, you'd have to ask jacz400, I didnt help him make it either cause i broke my leg playin soccer, we have made a couple of wooden jumps, 3 to be exact, they came out ok but we should have used 3/4" plywood for the sides

the kicker for the triple is basically the same thing as the big one is, only less of a kick

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I made the jump in metalshop and it is 2 1/2 ft tall and 10ft wide, 4.5 ft wide. I just welded all the metal and supports and it wasn't originally gonna be a triple but we put it there and it works and is sweet. I'm makin another now that is gonna be 3 1/2 feet tall and we're gonna make it into about a 65 to 70 foot triple with a tabletop landin to be safe. Thanks for the replies!!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
The actual ramp itself is made out of wood right? What kind? Thanx for the info, I am going to start one this weekend!

·
Registered
162 Posts
The actual ramp itself is made out of wood right? What kind? Thanx for the info, I am going to start one this weekend![/b]
no the entire thing is made out of metal except for the plywood on the face of the jump

1 - 13 of 13 Posts