Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) I JUST PUT A SET OF T2'S WITH THE CLAMP ON MY KFX... IT LOOK'S SWEET. THEY ARE REAL COMFORTABLE AND WITH THE GUN METAL GREY THEY MATCH THE FRAME WELL. I REALLY LIKE THE "SLEEPER" LOOK, WHERE YOU HAVE TO LOOK CLOSE FOR ALL THE NEAT ADD-ONS... I RECOMEND FILLING THEM WITH SILICON TO REDUCE VIBRATION. WAIT TILL THE SILICON IS COMPLETELY DRY BEFOR PUTTIN ON THE GRIPS...
: [/b]

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
what blend did u get i got cr high

·
Registered
79 Posts
What will the entire setup run me (bars, clamp etc.)?

Do you have to re-locate the ignition key and three lights?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Does the cr high have a high rise to it? I'm looking for the highest bar/clamp combo out there.

·
Registered
91 Posts
TAG has an ATV bend that is twice as tall as the CR hi bend. it is about 7" of rise.... i have the polished T2 ATV bend on my LT which i'll be moving over to my Z when i get it, they look & feel great. i bought mine from dennis kirk.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i did the trail tech clamp and got the t2s atv blend is too high for me

·
Registered
415 Posts
That's he set up im looking to get. Those Trail Tech clamps looks awesome and it sounds like the T2 atv bend is the highest bar around. Too high huh? How tall are you?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
5'6" so far im only 15 though

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
T2'S

:) I GOT THE KIT THAT HAS THE "ATV" BEND BARS AND THE CLAMPS FOR 137.00 OTD. I FOUND THEM ON-LINE FOR 135.00 PLUS SHIPPING AND THAT WAS THE CHEAPEST I COULD FIND. :wink: [/b]http://www.kandkatv.com/handle_bar2.htm

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes you do...

it's not that tuff to do it just takes a plan and the right tools. pm me if you need the 411 :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
How about the x-5 bars? Does the pad interfere with the lights/key? I like the gold ones on the KFX in the White brothers advertisement.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts