Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo Yo Yo, This Site looks like its comin along pretty good. I couldnt happen to notice how many EXRIDERS people have also come over here! And Now ya got another one. And yes, i am the Masta. And i am a wheelbarrow Freestyleist BUAHAHA!! Here is my Bike... If it works...

[/img]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Masta, I just joined up too. Nice site you got here you have done alot of work keeping it up. I post on exriders also, as thedoctor915 some of yall might know me 8) well im out, keep it up everyone

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Welcome bro thx for joining and I see your a red rider which is cool and by the way your 400ex is sweet lookin in that pic.

·
Registered
3 Posts
im new here too!! i am also from exriders.com!! bewhere of the masta, he will scare u with hisfreestyle wheelbarrow stuff but its pretty ummm welll cool :?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Welcome Master. Just dont pull any of your freestyle shibby. Lol. Place is pretty cool, and no flamers have found it (yet).

Just wondering fellow EXriders, how'd you find this place. Is my banner in the sig actually helping? lol. J/W. 8)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
arnt you all happy that i came here to infect z400central with my greatness :twisted:. Dont worry, z400central will become great now.
quote]

YOUR GREATNESS?!?!...your greatness?...LMAO...LOL...ROTF...and you think just by you joining this website will become great? Ya, ok, whatever you think...hahahahahahaha...In my opinion...your greatness has nothing to do with the greatness of this site...and what makes you think that you even have a chance of being a moderator?

·
Registered
143 Posts
YOUR GREATNESS?!?!...your greatness?...LMAO...LOL...ROTF...and you think just by you joining this website will become great? Ya, ok, whatever you think...hahahahahahaha...In my opinion...your greatness has nothing to do with the greatness of this site...and what makes you think that you even have a chance of being a moderator?[/b]

where in the hell did that come from?

by the way, i love the pic in your sig masta, LMAO!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Ya, about the sig.  The website i got it from change its site around, so i got a different picture then i wanted...[/b]

Its still funny though. Does kinda look like you.
:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Nice ride. Welcome to the site.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts