·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Dewie your z looks awesome.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. It sure is nice to be able to post picture on here after trying for so long. :D As you can tell she is not done yet. I still have to do the graphics. I have a custom swing arm cover that a friend made me,D.I.D. X-Ring chain, Red shock covers and a set of the new Pro-Armor nerf/heel guards like the ones that WP has with Red netting and also a new set of ODI grips with alluminum end caps. Oh yea I have a set of CRD Yellow hose kit. I made a list of all the stuff that I have put on my Z and man was I shocked at how long the list was.
: Now that I know how to post pictures I will post some when she is all done.

Lori

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Very Nice! May I ask where you got those attachments plates with the sayings cuz that looks really cool.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Yea I did it.

[/b]
HEY!!! THAT's what I'M LOOKING FOR! I've posted like 50 times here and nobody responded about those, where did you get them?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
uhh oh ur bike is more modded then mine i will have to get a job this summer when i am old enough ahh nice bike i love the back and the panals

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The guy has a few things on Ebay. Well the last time I looked he had stuff on Ebay. I will check for you and get his email address for ya.He makes them with whatever you want them to say. And he has plain edges too. They do look sweet don't they?

Hey Blasterkid, You better get a real good paying job if ya want to top my list of mods.
: And I still have stock A-Arms and shocks and no Engine work.

Lori

·
Registered
227 Posts
DEWIE365, is that a prm rear bumper? Did it replace the stock grab-bar? How does it mount up? Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sweeeeeet Quad!!!!

Is the bike finished now? I would like to see a side shot with the flames on the right side. The bike looks great so far!!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
hey hows the trinity

1 - 20 of 28 Posts