·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
title tells all :D

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
not to trash talk, but search. there are literally thousands of white z's on the net. but, naturally, i couldnt resist, so heres one...

another...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
second Z is sweet, first didn't work!
thanx i've searched all over the net and didn't find many, any particular sites?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Whats with being racist? Yellow Zs have feelings too, just playin, check our members gallery, its had lots of diversity, Yellow White and Green. lol if we had red it would be a stop light, wait there is a red one in the normal gallery! Thats a photoshop job waiting to happen!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dont mean no disrespect, i like all Zs just the white ones best! :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I love that second z.

·
Registered
267 Posts
heres some new action pics of my WHITE Z with the fenders cut, i like the white zs better then the yellow, did you know that the white is Limited Edition
this one could be a post card.
bottom of a white z :wink:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
very nice pics! comon guys send some more!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Are you sure the white Z's are limited edition?? That'd be news to me, and most everyone on this site...

·
Registered
267 Posts
in one of the dirtwheels mag. in a buyers guide it says white limited editon. which you can't always trust them, makes me feel special though.

·
Registered
51 Posts
heres my Z, not that impressive looking, but probably the best handling

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
8O i especially like the blue lines going from ure shocks to ure rezzies up front 8O

·
Registered
529 Posts
If anybody noticed the second z that has gt thunder sticker kit on it. that's popo's the guy that had the raptor set-up for gncc. and that frame was orange at first :?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
yeh mario- i have to admit it looks better with a black frame vs an orange one. that sure is on purdy z though! 8O

1 - 20 of 35 Posts