Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres what i have so far into my baby, 2 things not listed that will be on the way next pay day are a Elka rear shock/link and a ASR +2 rear swinger. Any thing im missing that might be vital. Also have +2 brake lines all the way around on the way also

ENGINE
CW 434 BBK
+4 stroker Crank
Stage 1 Hotcams
KW BD valves
DRZ springs
FMF Power Bomb header
DG slip on
FCR 41MM
EX intake boot
K&N filter's
D.I.D Cam chain
APE head studs
DRZ carb to head boot
Body
Houser +1 stem
Tusk nerfs
ASV F3 levers
TAG bars
Blingstar Bumper
Powermadd guards
GT Thunders front
DG heel guards
+2 A arms
MISC
Gunnar Kill
FLY kill (blob)
Dr. D reverse lever
Tusk billet gas cap
SRP thumber
Billet dash
Belly skid and swinger skid

·
Registered
113 Posts
Axle!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im going to wait on that. Next on my list its A truck ;) unless i can find a killer deal.......

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking about them as a temp thing until i can get a good axle. Its going to be a while. I moved some bills to get the stuff i did for my bike >_<

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Do those extended hubs really make a noticeable difference? Does the quad really sit much wider than it does stock? Will they keep it from being as tippy when going around turns? I was considering getting a set of the LTR heel hubs (+1" on each side) but I didn't know if it was really worth it..

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
1.75" each side = 3.5" Yes they make a big difference and for a guy like me that doesn't do huge jumps and abuse (as in ride really hard) my quad they were the perfect alternative to an after-market extended axle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts