Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having a slight issue, on only one of my computers, where threads continue to be shown in bold after I've read them.

Cache? Cookies? Not sure what I have to reset to have the board operating normal again. I keep thinking there's a new post when there isnt.

Thanks.

·
Administrator
12,445 Posts
I just click on the "new posts" tab when I come here everytime.....I wouldn't know why you are having that issue though.

·
Super Moderator
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just click on the "new posts" tab when I come here everytime.....I wouldn't know why you are having that issue though.
That's what I do, I click on active topics. They're all staying bold though :(.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Mine is complete opposite on my phone. Nothing is bold for some reason..

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Id say your on the right track with cookies or cache. If u havent already check your browser setting or any other software that could clear them. Maybe its set to clear after u close browser or something.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Mine stay bold if I back out using the back arrow up top. But if I hit home after I read a thread, it will not be in bold anymore. If the home button on the site or the refresh button on your computer doesn't work, then something is wrong.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Mine is working again..???...

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
i had a problem with this subject, i did once or twice see that nothing was bold. like if i had clicked on it and read it, but never really happened again.

·
Super Moderator
4,133 Posts
Might be a setting in Internet Options, like selecting "check for newer versions of pages" or just "delete browsing history when closing explorer".

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
clear out your cache and see if it is still doing it. Ive never had a problem with this using Google Chrome. If your not using Chrome try it out, i like it alot

·
Super Moderator
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got it, cleared out my cache/cookies on Safari, back to normal!

·
Super Moderator
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If that's the only issue i've come across in 8 years.... fine with me ;).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts