Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called them today,,they said it consist of sleeve,piston,gasket set. They say it increases power in the low end to mid range,,top end about the same. I have a full yosh now and dyno jet jet kit and it does OK but want more,,as usual. He says $110 for piston,$58 for sleeve and $12 for gaskets. If that not enough,,he say do portwork and drop in cams,,,but then youre looking at a rev limiter problem. He says no one has a good CDI for it yet. I called yosh,,they HAD one but dont make it anymore,,something to do with Mitsubushi. Anyone tried the Thumper kit from Thumper racing?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Havnt found one. I'm going for it though,, went riding today and my Z pulls better with the full Yosh and jet kit,, but it doesnt hit hard enough. I'm gonna call Trinity also to see about theres.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The local shop here in town charges $120 to bore and sleeve the cylinder. I work at a cycle shop and we have a GREAT cylinder head porting guy,, hes gonna clean the head up a bit when we install the 440 kit. The kit requires upgrading the clutch plates and springs as well. Thats included though.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No,, the clutch plates and springs are extra. I ordered it all today. You have the option of 11:1 piston or 12.5:1 With the higher compression piston,, you HAVE to run race gas. We have plenty of race fuel here at the shop and the local "Shell" station sells it straight from the pump. So, I got the high Comp piston. Kit includes,piston,sleeve,gaskets,clutch plates and springs. Close to $300 if your a dealer once shipping and C.O.D is added.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts