Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few pics of my Z with Tinner's new radiator scoops. These things look great and mount up easily. PM Tinner for prices and availability.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I already have a set on order. Have you noticed the fan running any less since the install? Seeing how we don't have a temp gauge thats about the only measure we have if it's cooling more effiecently. Obviously at idle the fan is going to run regardless.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jeff,
Just got them put on this past weekend, so I really haven't had any seat time with them installed yet, but they have to be an improvement over the factory setup.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
: long story...I ordered a regular suzuki one from GoldenWest Cycle, and after waiting a month to get it, thats what they sent me, said the regular one's were out of stock. I was tired of dealing with them, so I just kept it. I guess I have to buy a Duncan exhaust now... :roll:

·
Registered
162 Posts
:  long story...I ordered a regular suzuki one from GoldenWest Cycle, and after waiting a month to get it, thats what they sent me, said the regular one's were out of stock. I was tired of dealing with them, so I just kept it. I guess I have to buy a Duncan exhaust now... :roll:[/b]
scoops look good, I'll never order from GoldenWest again either, they sent me the wrong front plastic, i wanted full front and they sent race

i dont think the seat looks to bad

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks muff,
I had to pay $40 to get the dang thing installed at a local upholstry shop so its staying until it gets ripped like the factory seat cover. It looks much better in person. The red on the plastic just below the seat is my own personal touch, I used a red background plate, and cut the shapes for each side to cover up that dingy white spot thats a pain to clean.

·
Registered
162 Posts
yeah that #plate there is a good idea, i figured it was a piece of the duncan graphic kit that someone sold for cheap or somethin

·
Registered
348 Posts
I ordered my air scoops from tinner a few days ago. They look awesome. I can't wait to get mine for my bike.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Tinner's web site

Does Tinner have a web site I can order the scoops from? Or can I find them in dirt wheels? Those look great and I would like to get a pair.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The scoops do work great, tried them out this weekend, in 70 degree weather, didn't hear the fan run once... :)

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I have the suzuki ones, like them alot better than that factory plastic junk, those look longer/deeper, than the suzuki ones though, are they chrome or brushed aluminum?

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I put mine on yesterday that I bought from spincr4hire(THANKS). They look good and fit well!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts