Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got my Z, there was a little "wobble" in the front right tire, that wasnt in the left front tire. A machanic checked it out, tightened bolts, but it was still there. I dont see it as a bad thing though. Go out to your Z and pull a little at the top of the front right tire, then do the same to the front left tire.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
My warrior did that when I first bought it and they couldnt figure out the problem cause they did everything to fix it.So they ended up replacing the axle from the factory with a new one which was really cool.Now it no longer wobbles so ask your dealer to replace your a-arm or give you new bolts.-Josh

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wobble doesnt seem to be a problem...and i think it just the tire itself...maybe it wasnt completely setteled on the rim at the time...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
the bolts could have just been stripped

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
does he check you z for free

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was checked before we bought it...we were about to sign the papers then my dad brought it up and it was checked...we didnt think it was a big deal...my Z has had no problems...

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
You know whats funny, my axle bent pretty good during the first week of slow mild riding. But now that I jump it and run it pretty hard the axle seems to be fixing itself, the wobble has lessened to the point where it is not so severe anymore. I'm getting my axle replaced next Tuesday but I just find this weird.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I hope i don't bend my axle. I'm going to an mx in a week or 2 some we'll see what happens. But in a month or 2 i have my RPM dominator.

Later

·
Registered
620 Posts
maybe it is the bead on the tire, if you pump the tire up really full, the bead will set in the tire, then you can deinflate it and put it to what you want.that is why it is so hard to get the tire off of the rim, because they have to break the bead.

·
Registered
221 Posts
maybe your rim is bent a little.

dave

·
Registered
794 Posts
maybe your rim is bent a little.

dave[/b]
It's possible. I think its fine.

Later

·
Registered
620 Posts
my friends 250R would wobble and it turned out to be the hub that was bent

·
Registered
221 Posts
you better hope suzuki takes care of that.

dave

·
Registered
794 Posts
you better hope suzuki takes care of that.

dave[/b]
They would be dumb if they didn't, cuz then they would customers. Hopefully they'll be more like cannondaleand replace the bad parts if any. But i hope they replace the axles.

Later

·
Registered
620 Posts
ya, maybe go to your dealer and say, it's under warrenty so FIX IT!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts