Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a z400 thats piped and jetted with maxis razrs. Im only 140lbs i cant get these tires to hook up and they still have alot if life to them. I cant even do wheelies without spinning. Anyone suggest any tires. Im willing to sacrifice drifting as long as i can get my quad to hook up. i know mx tires are made to drift but im not racing.

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Razr II's do well but are costly. I wanna try the Kenda Kutter's. They are tough looking and I hear they bite awesome. For the money you can't beat the Artrax tires either.

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I'm voting you poster of the year.....you alway step up and help the lost:)
I wanna vote you for funniest sig of the month. :clap:

·
Registered
433 Posts
+1 for the $44 artrax im about the same weight as you and these tires are great, the drift super controllably and are the only tire i know that i can be in mid donut and lean back to get a donuting wheelie combo, awesome tire.

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
I'm voting you poster of the year.....you alway step up and help the lost:)
I don't know what it is but I'm really turning into a complete dick lately..........:eek:Maybe I'm going through some kind of life change.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I don't know what it is but I'm really turning into a complete dick lately..........:eek:Maybe I'm going through some kind of life change.
hey don't be so hard on yourself....just drink more. You will be fine.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Hanging around me too much ;)

·
Registered
396 Posts
If they have lots of tread left try leaning back and sinking some weight in them. What kind of terrain do you ride?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts