Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pictures of my Z from riding around the street today. My mom didn't do such a hot job with the photography, but I guess I can't complain, cause at least she took pics :D

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
NICE PICS, NICE NEIGHBERHOOD TOO, LOOKS LIKE THE ONES AROUND ME

·
Registered
407 Posts
looks like U are getting the storm im getting now its 9:12 at night and been snowing all day, about a 12 inches already and more coming nice pics THIS IS WHEN THE Z CANT GO THREW THE TRAILS and I WISH i had a SNOWMOBILE.

Nice pics though!!!!

Hows that FMF for you???

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm just trottin' along because that's all my mom managed to take pics of. I would kick the back end out and be going nearly sideways, and she wouldn't take a pic, but then as soon as I striaghtend out, she took on. I'll have to get some better ones tomorrow.
To all of you interested in my neighborhood, I live on one acre (it's mandated by the township that all lots are at least an acre). My family has about 142 acres two hours north of my house, but there's too much snow there to ride in the winter, so we bring the quads back home.
ZMaster- the FMF is pretty good- not the best, not the worst. It's loud, but it's a good kind of loud. I just got back from cruising all around the roads (no run-ins with the cops :D), but I'm sure I pissed of a few neighbors with it!

·
Registered
407 Posts
nice nice pissing a few neighbors isnt bad gets them back for anything they did to u

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice nice pissing a few neighbors isnt bad gets them back for anything they did to u[/b]
Exactly :twisted:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
nice nice pissing a few neighbors isnt bad gets them back for anything they did to u[/b]
Exactly :twisted:[/b][/quote]

I agree, actually my neighbors in my neighborhood arent bad, its another neighborhood buy the trails i ride at that are assholes. :twisted:

·
Registered
169 Posts
my neighbors have called the cops on me numerous times, i hate them!! :twisted:

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Hey nice pics.Next time try to get some action ones like wheeklies or donuts!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey nice pics.Next time try to get some action ones like wheeklies or donuts![/b]
I will. I was doing some cool stuff, but my mom would miss it :( . Oh well- next time...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts