Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone on here is from Tomball Texas. I doubt anyone on here has even heard of it.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
I'm from houston :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Houston is not that far from Tomball. Where do you ride at.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Mostly in some fields around my house but I've been to Grandparkway and I-10 like twice

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you ever been to shiloh ridge or spring creek?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm from Houston. Used to go to Gator. Been to Spring Creek several times. Also ride the Sam Houston Nat'l Forrest and a few tracks around town. We need more good places to ride around Houston.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive been to the national forest and ive wanted to go to gator for a long time but there suppost to be rebuilding it.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
It seems like all the tracks and trails are on the north side. Do yall know if the is anything on the south side cuz all the places up north are like more than an hour away from me :(

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I ride in Kingwood and also I live in Kingwood 8O 8O 8O

·
Registered
64 Posts
I live an hour south of houston, almost on the coast. I will be willing to drive a little to ride a good place. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tomball suzuki is selling alot of zs, i wonder where there going. :? :?

2003 Suzuki z-400 Smoking fourwheelers around the world.
Dg front bumper
k&n filter
jet kit
Ac propeg nerfs
Suzuki swingarm skid

·
Registered
57 Posts
Where to ride

I also live in Houston, Jersey Village area. Me and my cousin, also has Z400, will be going out to spring creek next weekend. Normally there is about 8 of us, KFX-400, Z-400, and the rest 4x4's. Should get everybody in the Houston area together and ride one day.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Where to ride

I also live in Houston, Jersey Village area. Me and my cousin, also has Z400, will be going out to spring creek next weekend. Normally there is about 8 of us, KFX-400, Z-400, and the rest 4x4's. Should get everybody in the Houston area together and ride one day.[/b]
One of my friends was out there one day and he had a group of about four 4x4s and said they were running about 30-35 and a group of z-400s (about 6) went flying buy them. I hope to go out there again there issuppost to be alot of zs out there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Spring Creek

Ya I have seen a few out there, but all of them are yellow. Me and my cousin are the only green and white one that I have seen. We will probably be out there this sunday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts