Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Oregon we have the sand Dunes, trail riding, snow and hunting season. I’m a sport quad fan all they way and ride somewhere atleast twice a month. I found a front rack finally and a warn Wench with mount the last few years. I don’t ride with all this stuff on it but I think searching for used parts is pretty entertaining since they don’t make them anymore. Does anyone have any accessories that are random?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,590 Posts
Just a six pack rack, rear skids and belly pan, and a gps mount here, and a homemade screen to stop my pants from melting on the exhaust. Love your front rack and winch.

Reactions: DC56Belair

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a six pack rack, rear skids and belly pan, and a gps mount here, and a homemade screen to stop my pants from melting on the exhaust. Love your front rack and winch.
Thank you, the skid plates are a must on the trails. The plastic ones do not last very long when with all the rocks.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Thank you, the skid plates are a must on the trails. The plastic ones do not last very long when with all the rocks.
hi
any chance that u will get my the measurement of this skid plate ?
i have just build one shorther for my self out of a 8mm thick aluminum , but i guess like yours will be better...
whats the size on those bumps in the middle?
btw ur front rack looks awesome dude

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi
any chance that u will get my the measurement of this skid plate ?
i have just build one shorther for my self out of a 8mm thick aluminum , but i guess like yours will be better...
whats the size on those bumps in the middle?
btw ur front rack looks awesome dude
Just to make sure I understand you right. You want the measurements for the swing arm skid plate in the last photo? It’s an original never mounted PRM plate.

·
Registered
331 Posts
yea , if i can bother u to do that .
whats rpm?

·
Registered
331 Posts
np brother , appreciate it....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
np brother , appreciate it....
I hope this helps. PRM is a company that made a bunch of different accessories for all kinds of quads. I was informed they no longer are in business. This skid plate and the aluminum rear rack was made by them.

·
Registered
331 Posts
man , i realy appreciate taking ur time to do that , will sure upload the pics as soon as i im done .
thx agai brother :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts