Suzuki Central Forum banner

Took the Trinity pipe for first ride today

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Biohazard1.2 
#1 ·
Well took the Stage 2 out for its first ride...It is amazing! The power difference is insane. Just for reference, I had a stock Z there too, and switching back and forth you could really tell the difference. The install took about 3 hours, and with the exception of draining the coolant, and almost stripping one stupid float screw, everything went awesome. This pipe is amazing, but warning it is LOUD! I mean, LOUD!! I am going to get the hush kit, because I think my neighbors are gonna hate this! I reccomend this to everyone! BUY THIS PIPE!
AC

#2 ·
you had to drain radiator to put the pipe on?something must be in the way up there,radiator prolly i havnt got my trinity in yet but 1st week after new years

#4 ·
leave the radiator in, take off the coolant line from the pump, and the other line from the top and it slides right out. the trinity will come out without taking anything off becuase it is two pieces.
ac

#6 ·
well i don't like my neighbours, so i would get the loud pipe lol[/b]
I love living off in the country, still have neighbors, but they're not too close, as long as I stay in the back yard I don't think any pipe would bother them, my yoshi doesn't seem to

#7 ·
Man, I need a bigger back yard!

well i don't like my neighbours, so i would get the loud pipe lol[/b]
I love living off in the country, still have neighbors, but they're not too close, as long as I stay in the back yard I don't think any pipe would bother them, my yoshi doesn't seem to[/b][/quote]

goldarn subdivisions, gated or not, they do not like off-roaders! :twisted:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.