Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know what the top speed is on a ds-650?

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I think there is a post here that tells the top end of pretty much all new sport quads......maybe I'll try to find it

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think half of those are wrong. I think a stock banshee will go alot faster than 71mph. I know a raptor goes faster than 68mph.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I think half of those are wrong. I think a stock banshee will go alot faster than 71mph. I know a raptor goes faster than 68mph.[/b]
yea, the speeds on that site are way off! the fly is cool though, lol
:

·
Registered
717 Posts
I think in the Dirt Wheel Buyers guide for 2001 said the DS 650 was 68 MPH and the Banshee was 70 and the Raptor was 71 I think.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sorry if I misslead you, I thought they where accurate but now I know they are not from what other people are saying. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
yes all atv's must top out at under 75mph. thats why the ds is soo under geared. otherwise, you're looking at 85mph+

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
If u pick up the new dirtwheels the 04 DS's have changed alot. They chopped 60lb's off of it shortened the swing arm put new shocks on it played with the carb and finally changed the gearing. It now tops out at 85-87mph :twisted: man i want to ride that so bad. And its suppose to acclerate harder

1 - 11 of 11 Posts