Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if i sent my carb to one of you who can do the TPS removal and o-ring mod for me? I cant do it for as im in afghanistan and my dad said he didnt want to jack my carb up. So if i mail it to you could you do it for me and i have pay pal.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could do that... i like your thinking tucker

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Are you going to use the stock thumb throttle or you using a YFZ throttle?

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
oh ok. i dont have any experience with that. i had a really stiff throttle with my stocker. i bought a lightened spring from TokyoMods and took the small spring out of the thumber...man what a difference! feels like stock....or better. just a thought incase you have the same problems with yours.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
You buy the parts and I can do it for you. The spring mod is better, but I have had no problem with o-ring mod. This one I just finished. Its the second one I've done. I put new GYTR kit, drilled and tapped for stock LTZ ideal screw, drilled out and replace mix screw, 35 leak jet, 165 main, 45 pilot, 2 1/4 turns on mix. Cleaned all passage ways, check floats, verified AP squirt with fuel. This set up is what I did on my other bike for sea level. No bog, no problem. You may have to play with it for where you ride, or buty the jets you think you need. I don't have a lot of time, but if your in not that big of hurry. I run a motion pro vortex twist throttle on both bikes.

·
Premium Member
4,891 Posts
ya i do the work for you.

have ya thought about a rat stack ,now would be the best time to do it

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I haven't got the rat stack, Where can i find it? i have a new fuel/air mixture screw. And i can pay you for parts you pick up for it...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
ya i do the work for you.

have ya thought about a rat stack ,now would be the best time to do it
Cat probably done more than I have. I trust him! Can you still get rat stacks?

·
Premium Member
4,891 Posts
Cat probably done more than I have. I trust him! Can you still get rat stacks?
last i heard was mixxers wife was selling the stuff that mixxer has

·
Premium Member
4,891 Posts
if not there is the FCI

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey cat if you can get the stuff and give me a price i will mail you my carb and have you do the work if you don't mind.

·
Premium Member
4,891 Posts
i sent a PM to mixxer about the RS ,the rest is easy ,i would also like to have the idle adjuster from your BSR

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
those are nice............I bet the transition ring from FCI is quite a bit cheaper though.....

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
You have a link?

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Noss machine is $50, just got another for my 41.

·
Premium Member
4,891 Posts
it some what depends on what intake boot that ya plan on using the rat fits the 450r boot and the noss is better suited to the ds 650 if memory serves me right

1 - 20 of 30 Posts