1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked one up today at Walmart.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp...8%3A4179%3A5295

Much cheaper than Trail Tech

I am just trying to figure out a good way to mount the magnet, and pickup sensor. It is made to attach to a spoke and a fork leg.

Barely legal gave me some tips to mount the sensor on top of the front balljoint and the wire run up the frame.

But attaching tha magnet to the front wheel seems likes it going to be a bit tricky???

Anyone else have experience mounting/installing one of these???

Thanx,
LOBE
~~~~

·
Registered
133 Posts
I believe the one from t/t is a little different.It has a longer sensor cable
that apears to have a heavier casing,also I think they mount the
magnetic bolt in place of a rotor bolt :?: I bought two from w/m last
night but hav'nt had a chance to play with it yet.

Jeff

·
Registered
2 Posts
about Panoram Computer

Hey i am about to buy the computer from walmart myself and i was wandering how do you mount it on your stock handle bars or will it mount on the trailtec handle bars like the trail tec computer if anyone has one on tell me how they work and mount so i can put it on easy and fast to show my friends Raptor, Ds, and 400ex

Z-400
NO lid, Ac Front Bomper, holeshot tires, DG Rear skid, Fog lights in front two holes of plastic, and soon to come Trail tec handle bars and computer

·
Registered
133 Posts
Panoram

I took mine back to w/m,by the time you buy the sensor kit and mag.
rotor bolt you may aswell buy from t/t.

Jeff

·
Registered
794 Posts
The walmart ones don't work to good becuase they can calculate as fast. If ur going 35 it will say 25.

Later

·
Registered
970 Posts
Mine works fine. They are the same. I got a 15 cent magnet and 15 cents worth of epoxy. It does keep max speed so you know how fast you went. 8O

1 - 6 of 6 Posts