Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has trailtech come out with a kit for the 400 yet? i am dieing to get a complete billet dashboard and bar clamp, something nice that incorporates the 3 lights, key and the computer and will fit crossbarless bars

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i have on on order but it is going to take 2 more weeks to get is because they are not shiping them yet they are for renthat twin walls, pro tapers tag t2s ect...

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Don't buy the panoram computer from trail tech though, you'll get screwed. I got mine at wall mart for thirty bucks and it's the same darn thing. Now I don't even know if I'm going to use it, at least for quite some time as I have been too busy with doing my skids and other things that took precidence. Plus, that two hundred plus bucks is probably going to go into a pipe. What's the use on knowing my speed if it ain't faster than a raptor? I'll sell ya my new panoram, never installed with packaging for twenty bucks plus shipping. It's all there and all good. Very cool looking little unit. It's neat too because instead of having a light, it just lights up the whole screen.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i dident buy a panoram computer or what ever it was i just bought the handlebar clamps for 62 bucks for 1 1/8 bars

·
Registered
773 Posts
Don't buy the panoram computer from trail tech though, you'll get screwed.  I got mine at wall mart for thirty bucks and it's the same darn thing.  Now I don't even know if I'm going to use it, at least for quite some time as I have been too busy with doing my skids and other things that took precidence.  Plus, that two hundred plus bucks is probably going to go into a pipe.  What's the use on knowing my speed if it ain't faster than a raptor?  I'll sell ya my new panoram, never installed with packaging for twenty bucks plus shipping.  It's all there and all good.  Very cool looking little unit.  It's neat too because instead of having a light, it just lights up the whole screen.[/b]
ive heard that there are a lot of differences between the computers at walmart and the ones from trail tech. refresh rates and durability being 2 of them

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Did you hear that from the trail tech people? I've never heard there was any difference. The one I've got looks the same as every one I've ever seen. Could be wrong though, I dunno.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
There is a trailtech guy in the forums every now and then and hes usually answers my pms so if you have some trailtech ???? he'll answer them for sure.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Im going to call up Trail Tech to yell at them about mis-quoting me by almost $100...they said everything for $220, when its actualy $305...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts