Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone tried the hush kit? I got the Trinity pipe and it is amazing, but damm, its LOUD!
AC

·
Registered
723 Posts
i bought the spark arrester with mine,i dont know if thats the hush kit was like 59 bucks extra,just got it for park riding and take it off for hell rasing

·
Registered
49,506 Posts
is it this?

Bolts into the back of your Stage IV muffler and tempers unlikely exhaust flames. It also protects your hearing by cutting a few decibels off the exhaust note of a hyper-tuned Z to keep you legal. Installs in minutes and looks badass. The Stainless steel screen and installation hardware will virtually last forever.[/b]

yup, appears to be! Viper, does it work well at cutting the sound levels?

·
Registered
723 Posts
i will have my stuff the week after new years so i definetly will let you know boss,ill try to do a sound byte on the difference.i got a sound blaster x gamer sound card so i think if i record with something then plug it into my sound in port i should be able to record it,any tips would be great for this

·
Registered
143 Posts
Anyone tried the hush kit? I got the Trinity pipe and it is amazing, but damm, its LOUD!
AC[/b]

Good luck. I ordered mine three months ago and paid for it too and still dont have it. WTF. :x

·
Registered
49,506 Posts
AC[/b]

Good luck. I ordered mine three months ago and paid for it too and still dont have it. WTF. :x[/b][/quote]

call Harry up, or email him. he responds to emails the same day usually.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts