Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took out the Trinity today, and I noticed 3 things, the power!, the sound!, and the vibration? The bike seems to vibrate a lot more then before. The ends of my Renthals shake and the clutch perch rattles, just at idle. Is this normal?
AC

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
get a steering stabilizer, it might help that vibration

·
Registered
379 Posts
Just different harmonic frequencies at idle.

·
Registered
723 Posts
WP,how difficult was it to instal the Hotcams?and is it worth it to get a higher durration cam for me,before i have a big bore kit installed will it make a difference?im assuming i will need to increase my piston comression to make up for valve overlap.just wondering if a cam will help without a big bore kit.
thanks man

·
Registered
362 Posts
So I took out the Trinity today, and I noticed 3 things, the power!, the sound!, and the vibration?  The bike seems to vibrate a lot more then before.  The ends of my Renthals shake and the clutch perch rattles, just at idle.  Is this normal?  
AC[/b]
next time you change grips try filling the handlebars with great stuff,,,(insulation) or silicone should cure it

·
Registered
715 Posts
If you fill them with silicone, put in some kind of weight like bb's or empty out shot gun shells and use the pellets. Silicone alone wont do it. You can also buy bar weights like the factory ones on sport bikes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts