Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gettin my trinity pipe on Wednesday. Pretty excited about that.. I also ordered the pro flow clamp kit,k and n filter and outerwears for the box from alba action. I hope I see a improvement in performance. Anyone else running this setup? or any after market pipe for that matter? Is it neccessary to take all the plastic off to get to the carbs? I hope not.. I guess theres a screen between the snorkel and the box itself that is kinda hard to get to.. Im gonna be really careful with the carb screws. I hear people are stripping them out. I need the torque specs for the header pipe too If anyone knows it.. What jets are you guys using? I guess it comes with like a 165 but thats with snorkel removed and no box lid. Anyone running their atv with this type of mod? Im in Ohio and we see alot of mud and puddles of water. I dont want water gettin the engine. Wonder how hard it is to get water in the box. Im not gonna go through huge puddles but I dont wanna have to sweat every little bit of water. Wonder what the pro racers use to keep water out. Im sure they are running air box mods.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
for a service manual go to albaaction.com and go to the z-400 on the bar on the left and go to body and accesories and scroll down it is a couple of line down well hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts