·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone use this on there stage IV does it work

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey i dont have mine yet but they said it should be here in about a week and a half...as soon as i get it on i will let you know if there is a difference and if it works....Jason

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
If you put a quiet spark on you would lose some power right :?:

·
Registered
723 Posts
my stage 4 with the K&N kit will be here prolly tuesday,i got the spark arrestor too so i will let you know,i dont think rejetting is neccesary with the spark arrestor

·
Registered
143 Posts
Are you referring to what they call a "hush kit/spark arrestor" or is this something new?

·
Registered
320 Posts
geez i have been asking about this for a while now, glad someone is going to try it. it is 57.99 on the website and they call it a s.a/hush kit. hopefully it shuts this pipe up a little or i might have to try to trade someone for a yosh system with tec.
ac

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i want to see if it works but im not getting a pipe till like spring if i get it

Quiet Sparc
Bolts into the back of your Stage IV muffler and tempers unlikely exhaust flames. It also protects your hearing by cutting a few decibels off the exhaust note of a hyper-tuned Z to keep you legal. Installs in minutes and looks badass. The Stainless steel screen and installation hardware will virtually last forever.

$57.95

·
Registered
723 Posts
well ill let you all know,i need to know how to make sound bytes so i can upload the difference,mine will be here this week.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Trinity Pipe

Have you guys actually confirmed that these pipes have shipped?

I'm on the same "list" as you.

I've called RANDY every week since late December and he says it's in polishing or some other crap and will ship next week, blah, blah, blah.

Talked to him Monday Jan 13th and he said it was shipping Monday 13th (Tuesday 14th at the latest)

I'm not holding my breath though.

re: Sparky (as he calls it)
You will probably have to run a smaller main jet.

I ordered one too.

·
Registered
260 Posts
On the same list...Been waiting since early December...2 weeks then another 1-2weeks, and now I was promised saturday delivery last weekend. Called looking for Randy and was given a message by someone that my product would ship before end of day. I'm really getting pissed with this BS. How long does it take to polish an exhaust???????????? :evil:
:cussing

·
Registered
715 Posts
I just bought a trinity. Just how load is this pipe? Dose anyone have a db rating on it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
trinty pipes

This pipe is extremely loud....the loudest i've ever heard.....pipe, filter and jet is unbeleivable ...anxious to here how the Sp. arrester works though

·
Registered
28 Posts
oh it's loud !!!

:fire it's a great set up!!! night and day difference!!! however it's as loud as it's good... i'd be curious to see the performance drop-off with the hush kit...[/b]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts