Suzuki Central Forum banner

Trinity Stage IV Pipe Help!!

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  avc8130 
#1 ·
Has anyone installed the Trinity Stage IV kit and felt like you have lost the snap at lower RPM’s and not very much if anything more than stock on the top end?

Any help would be great!

165 Main Jet
4 Air-Port Airbox Vents/Snorkel removed and opening taped up

:cry:
Does not seem to have any leaks!

#2 ·
sounds like you might have an exhaust leak??

#3 ·
i hope its a leak,i just ordered a full system,it will go back if i dont notice a difference for sure

#4 ·
your way too rich probly take off the lid completly and are you using K&N filter?. got with a bigger pilot and 3rd clip on the needles, what elevation are you at

#5 ·
Taping the snorkle hole and not removing the lid with a 165 will make it rich. Remove these or lean it out. I recommend removing for the most gains.

#6 ·
I am at sea level South Florida.
My Air Box lid has 4 power ports in it that is 4 2" holes with small velocity stacks in them, running into a K&N filter with a filter skin on it.

#7 ·
Has anyone looked inside their Trinity Pipe and noticed that the welds are not ground flat but are left rough and in some places larges lumps of weld still left at the joints.

#8 ·
Ports or not, the lid is still there. If you saw dyno runs being made, you would be surprised to see how air flow really affects the power.

#10 ·
Yes I have been on the MX track but not on the Z400 yet.

#11 ·
WP
I wish the shop I use (WMR) had a quad dyno.

#12 ·
The Ft Lauderdale area used to have so many amazing places to ride around 15 years ago. Plantation Acres was like an ATV dreamland and across the street from the Sunrise Musical Theater was another classic spot.

#13 ·
At sea level you should be doing well with the airbox lid OFF, K&N, 165 main, put all the shims below the clip on your needle and take that tape off your new quad!!!!have some pride in your ride!!!! :wink: good luck, and don't give up on your pipe 'cause it's awesome when dialed in.

#14 ·
mine is awesome, beautiful craftsmanship...all you have to do is this:
get that stupid retrictive lid off
take the airbox drain cap off (very important)
get that waste of weight snorkle out
move the needle up as much as you can
and get a 165 in there
it is amazing
the power is incredible for just a pipe
AC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.