Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does the trinity stage IV exhaust come with a spark arrestor? If not, is there some way to get one for it?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Great Question... I was wondering the same thing. If anyone else knows, how about the CT Racing, Alba, or Sparks (pending). What high performance pipes have spark arrestors. I need a spark arrestor for some places that I ride, and I am afraid I won't get the max gain indicated on some pipes with the arrestor.

·
Registered
384 Posts
ct pipe comes with one, and your supposed to get the best gains with it on, although i think its a little better with the open race cap.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yeah they have one. I ordered mine last week. I found it on their web site under the 400EX parts...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey Sand Lovin z400...

If you don't mind, could you please post the jetting that you used with the CT Pipe? Also, are you running with or without the snorkel and airbox lid.

Many thanks......

·
Registered
130 Posts
CT Racing pipe comes with spark arrestor only. I called today to see if I could get a racing tip but they told me that with the sa it makes the best horsepower. I am at about 500 feet elevation and I am running a 155 main jet. I usually ride in dusty conditions so I keep the lid on with the noise baffle removed. My jetting is perfect. :wink:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wonder how the trinity pipe performs with s.a. compared to without. I guess I'll have to get on there and order me one for sixty more bucks. I can't go setting the countryside on fire. They dont have one listed on the website for the Z. I take it the one for the EX is interchangeable?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks to all for the info. Ordered the CT Racing pipe today. None in stock, so will be a few weeks. I'll try the 155 main first, probably will run with airbox lid on. Can't wait.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts