Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have know alot our wondering this thich pipe is better?

THe full Trinity system or the full Pro Yoshimura system?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I bought Yosh, but...

I wanted the best that money could buy...so I got the yosh...

but, for a little less money, the Trinity is a great choice, from the posts here and off-site research.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts

THe full Trinity system or the full Pro Yoshimura system?[/b]
the yoshi system in dirtwheels only added 1hp so go wit the trinity wit out a doubt :)

·
Registered
126 Posts

THe full Trinity system or the full Pro Yoshimura system?[/b]
the yoshi system in dirtwheels only added 1hp so go wit the trinity wit out a doubt :)[/b][/quote]

get the pipe you can afford...the diffs cannot be too great.

·
Registered
723 Posts
i got a dirt weels mag here,havnt seen 1 ad or even article about trinity,all you see is yosh this FMF that
go trinity

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Man, the YOSH only makes 1HP :oops: . I believe you can get that by knocking the pea-shooter out. I think I will wait till spring. Maybe we will have a pipe shoot-out by then.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
How much hp does trinty give you?

2003 suzuki z400
Dg front bumper
k&n filter
jet kit
Ac propeg nerfs
suzuki swingarm skid

A

·
0 Posts
Man, the YOSH only makes 1HP :oops: . I believe you can get that by knocking the pea-shooter out. I think I will wait till spring. Maybe we will have a pipe shoot-out by then.[/b]
I agree.... 1 hp just don't justify the price to me. I got flamed for knocking the Yoshi's once...but...hey...if people want to gain so little for so much money....who am I to say anything? Live and let learn I guess. :twisted:

·
Registered
82 Posts
The trinity is suppose to add 5 horses.

·
Registered
593 Posts
If I remember correctly, the 1 hp was with the Team Suzuki Silencer only, not the Yoshimura full system.[/b]
that statement is 100 % correct.

if you want to know yourself call or e-mail yoshi and they will tell you.

i checked into the FULL PRO SYSTEM and it was 5-6 hp gain the 1hp thing is slip-on only and that was with no other modifications. i think the slip-on was a total of 2 1/2 to 3 hp gain with the needle change, re-jet and a k & N.

you have to be careful with what ANY manufactor claims hp wise. it's not like you buy a pipe that claims 5 hp and go from 31 to 36 hp. it could be 2hp at the bottm end 2hp mid and 1hp top end.

bottom line is buy what you are comfortable with, any pipe will handle the other engine mods and your not going to gain REAL RAW hp without cams, piston, carb change, and boring........simple fact!!!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Here is a link to the dyno graphs directly from the Yoshimura site. It shows a 3 hp gain with the full system, airbox lid removed, and rejetted. Not too impressive, you might get that much of a gain by just removing the lid and rejetting. Trinity on the other hand says at least 5 horsepower Guaranteed. They are talking 5 peak horsepower and the dyno sheets can be found on their site. I haven't bought either yet but the yoshimura doesn't look to me like it is all that great. Personally I am torn between ct and trinity or just holding out for a curtis sparks pipe.

Go here----> http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/dyno.asp

Scroll down to lt-z400

·
Registered
126 Posts
Big Air...nice toss!

great post...good references.

People are letting the "advertisers" really get to them.

"Unless you do it yourself, do you ever really know"?

I can afford to drop high dollar mods on my z....do you folks really think I bought the most exp, least performing pipe?

If so...read the sentence immediately preceding the above.

and get whatever pipe YOU really want.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Live and Let Dream...Jayme, Jaime, Jamey

Posted by DT>>>>I agree.... 1 hp just don't justify the price to me. I got flamed for knocking the Yoshi's once...but...hey...if people want to gain so little for so much money....who am I to say anything? Live and let learn I guess. :twisted:[/quote

Live and let learn...from you, that is VERY FUNNY.

when you get a pipe, then post your experiences with it...
I LOVE MINE!

until then, keep daydreaming.

DT...Jaime...in a war of wits and words, you are UNARMED, in a war of aggression, you are hopelessly outmatched and when pissing in a storm, face downwind :D

You are the winkest link, goodbye!

nice antlers...you should ride in the woods like that and see if you can find a mate.

A

·
0 Posts
In a real war...I'd rip you apart :!:

You just beat around with your words and mumble stupid wierd stuff...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Dt buddy pal calm down no need to get mad over someones post just cause there expressing there opinion.

·
Registered
22 Posts
yoshi

well fellows i have a yoshi slip on and it really woke up the Z.
no rejetting,stock filter and all. i noticed it hits the rev limiter in 2nd gear
but other than that the yoshi slip on performs well for money.
have the trinity system on order.. any suggestions on jetting,filter,rev. box
etc.? oh anyone use water-wetter and did you notice any cooler temps?
thanks slammer-Z

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
that 1 hp gain was only for the slip-on, I remember reading the article, I think that the Yoshi Full System and the Trinity would both be awesome, as long as you got the full system

1 - 19 of 19 Posts