Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
49,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just got it today, not sure if it got her today or yesterday, but I got them. Ok anyways, heres a little background info, im using Cafepress.com to use as my store. I had never ordered from them before and figured I would order the shirts (for myself) before I wanted to sell them, see how quality is etc. Now these shirts rock! the quality of print is REALLY good! you can read Z400 just fine on the quad! Ok enough blabbling, heres the pics! Took these and edited the background out. Yes in the pic it seems like the image is un even, its not, camera playing tricks again.But, what do you think?!?!

BTW- size shown is a medium

Ok now to order....I have two stores open, one for the White Z400, and another for the yellow Z400.

White: http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=z400

Yellow: http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=z4002

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Those are SWEET!!! Since EXRiders hasnt got any looks like I may have to put in an order for a White Z400 one. Very nice. :D

EDIT: BTW, how much for 1? And do you think the graphics will last a while. I dont wanna have to turn round and buy another in 3 months. J/W :?:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
WOW, the store is very nice. Looks like Im gonna be purchasing a whiteZ Z400central tee here in the next couple of days. :D

·
Registered
439 Posts
I think I may buy one. Need cloths for school. Do you think you'll make any other cloths? If you make hooded sweat shirts I'd just wait for one of those. I'd rather have that then a t shirt.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I also need back to school clothes so prety soon i will buy some

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
do you really are they on there or somewhere else
:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
you should make z400central backpacks because I go riding with a backpack im sure other people do to potential money maker huh just a hint

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
sweet now z400central If i order one backback and a hooded sweatshirt and a short sleeze and long sleeze t-shirt how long would it take to get her

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
So around 1 business week. Not bad at all. Im trying to coax my parents into buyin one for me.....lol. Not working to good, Ill prolly end up getting one soon though. 8)

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
well i should be able to get a backpack t-shirt long sleeze t-shirt and sweater beacuse my parents are used to bying me honda shirts but I have a suzuki now and the prices aint to bad and they say if we buy it youy have to wear it, and no i am not a spoiled brat I have to get a job if I want after market parts for my Z or my truck

·
Registered
179 Posts
I just ordered a shirt. They are really nice looking. great job!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts