Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is 99% complete, still waiting on my quadworks seat cover to come back from upholstery. Still haven't put the yosh graphics kit on either... just being lazy ;).

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Looks great man!!!!! What swingarm skid plate is that?

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Beautiful! I love the bumper, it's the one I wanted to get for my z.

I bet you could win August QOTM with your new mods!

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great man!!!!! What swingarm skid plate is that?
I think it's the quad boss skid plate, i've had it on there since the quad was brand new, so it's a little beat and I can only get 3 bolts to line up ;).

Lol, thanks chino! Can't wait for the seat cover, it'll change the whole look.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Sweet looking Quad! I didn't think I would like the red with yellow plastics, but I stand corrected!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
looks good biggie. that color red looks sick with the yellow

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
super clean...........why does your rear sprocket look so small?
It's a standard 40t sprocket, except it's a two piece, the inner is aluminum and the outer is steel. Optical illusion w/ the two tone sprocket?

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
What? Having your seat done? Seats are fun to do yourself :cool: Good looking ride though. I'm just used to no one else touching my rides, 100% my own creation.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, the only thing I wanted to have done by a pro lol. The quad works seat cover had like 1/2" of material to grip. He's been having problems getting it on, and supposedly monday he's bringing it to my work done. We shall see, he better not have f'd up that nice seat cover.

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Yeah I would be pizzed. I have done 4 seat covers myself so far. The ones with Vinyl sides and graphics are a pain for sure. Bout to do a 5th one on my wifes ride.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
It doesn't have the vinyl sides, but they really didn't leave much material to staple. Contemplating putting some glue down along with some staples.

I think the addition of the quad tech foam made it a little more difficult as well, it's slightly taller, but it's more of a memory foam, so it's softer.

·
Registered
800 Posts
very nice, well thought out, and clean lines. awesome combinations of parts to make a sweet quad! good job!
did you ever order that ice cube big bore kit?

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Just wondering, any plans to powder coat the frame? If so what color would you do it?

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
very nice, well thought out, and clean lines. awesome combinations of parts to make a sweet quad! good job!
did you ever order that ice cube big bore kit?
Thanks! Never got the big bore, wound up that the guy honed the cylinder, and I really didn't want to pay all that money and have to re-plate it.

Just wondering, any plans to powder coat the frame? If so what color would you do it?
No plans currently, but if it ever cracks I will. I'm thinking a gloss black frame would look nice, wouldn't want to go with too much red.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Haha, nah, it's all camera ;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts