Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please 4x4's welcome, thats where the hardcore mudding is. But i also want tose 2x4's screamers as well!!!!

·
Registered
899 Posts

not much really ...not even my quads their my friends' but soon enough...then i'll have pics of mine

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Heres a few pics of my mudder, clean and dirty.....

QuadRacer99

·
Registered
899 Posts
whops were we talkin bout trucks lol or atvs i might have made a booboo

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
he said mudding pics in general i think....... i hope.......

QuadRacer99

·
Registered
172 Posts
Looks like that GMC is pulling that Ford outta trouble!!!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
ya, it just so happens that about 2 weeks ago, my brothers friend called him up and said that they were stuck in their GMC (in the 6th picture) so me and my bro took my truck to go pull them out and we ended up getting stuck as well, about 4 other trucks were stuck in the same spot we were so a farmer brings in a big John Deere construction loader and trys to pull us out but ends up sinking in the mud, so they called in a big D-8 Cat bulldozer to get the job done, and worked like a charm. so after we were all pulled out, my brother had to go back into town to grab his truck, and tow me back home because i blew my clutch trying to get unstuck
$ 400.00 later, it works perfectly, but im a little more cautious about helping friends out now.......seeing as tho it was at my expense....alot of fun forsure tho.....would definately do it again

boys will most definately be boys!!

QuadRacer99

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Originally posted by QuadRacer99@Jun 13 2006, 06:49 PM
he said mudding pics in general i think....... i hope.......

QuadRacer99
<div align='right'>index.php?act=findpost&pid=516377
[/quote]
with that said, what are you doin on the throne? muddying the water? lmfao!!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
well he did say "mudding" pictures, so i thought i would add some variety to this thread, hahaha, you guys are hilarious!!!!

QuadRacer99

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Bwahahahahaha you guys like that dontcha' LMAO, thats me droppin' a log on my crotch rocket.....haha

And CHIT this is my 1000th post baby!!!!!!!YEEEHHHAAAWWWWW!!!!

QuadRacer99

1 - 14 of 14 Posts