Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a bent Z axle, so if you bent your and bought a new one, please contact me. If the price is reasonable, I'll take it off your hands.

I am sure someone wants to know why I would want a bent axle, I am designing a replacement axle made of titanium and I need a working copy. I ride too much to take me Z out of service and use the straight stocker.

Mike.

· Registered
541 Posts
It's not bent....but its a stocker....This was posted in the for sale forum. That was a long time ago, prob a better price now!

BRAND NEW Z AXLE FOR SALE STILL IN BOX
I have a brand new z axle. I bent my original axle . So the dealer sold me a new one which is supposed to be a harder material. I t has a different part number than the one that came in the quad acording to the suzuki Rep. If interested e-mail at ([email protected]) $180.you pay for shipping.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I can get the axle to market for around $450-$500, it would be stronger and lighter than the typical aftermarket.

If I cannot get a bent one, I may just buy a Lonestar (and sell it later) and copy my stocker.

I would be making the axles (I am also working on some titanium bolt kits) for resale, assuming the are cost effective and I am happy with the finished product.

Mike
White Z400, in pieces in my garage
Hiper Tech Wheels
Maxxis Razors F/R

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.