Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get water wetter?

I can't find it at the local auto stores.

Anyone?

thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
water system

look at JEGS .com or Summit racing .com.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks

found it at a local speed shop

·
Registered
593 Posts
i have sworn by water wetter for years...........however if you really want to run cool and get even better transfer get Engine Ice from Cycle Logic....and you can order it through rockymountain. :)

·
Registered
970 Posts
Water wetter in made by redline. It removes bubbles from the surface of the head by adhering itself to it a bit. It's anticorrosive and works GREAT.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Engine Ice

I agree with Big Air a local dealer mechanic told me that Engine Ice was more suitable for quads and Water Wetter was intended to be used for road bikes.

I am going to go with Engine Ice.

Out!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've used Engine Ice ever since I got my quad, and it works great.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I used the water wetter for a few really muddy rides and harescrambles and never lost a drop from my tank......engine ice is good stuff as well

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
VP racing fuels

Just bought some of VP's racing fuel COOL DOWN.

Local speed shop guy says he has run both water wetter and this stuff and it cools around 20 degrees as opposed to 5-10 degrees with water wetter.

Cool Down:
Reduces cooling system operating temperatures by 20-50 degrees. Works great in race cars, their towing vehicles, and long idling applications. 1 bottle per 2.5 gallons / 2 ounces per quart for motorcycles. Reduces coolant surface tension, allows better laminar coolant flow for better heat transfer. Lubricates without the crystallization of other coolant additives.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have Engine Ice and the 25 fin cooler.. It was the first two upgrades that I bought for my bike.. I didn't notice any huge difference, but I ride the woods and my bike does get pretty hot sitting and ideling alot and I have never lost a drop of the Engine Ice. It is as full as the day I put it in. I have been running for 3 or 4 months now. I think it is a great investment.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Do you just put this Water Wetter or Engine Ice in the over flow. Or do you need to drain it down and refill. Thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
I drained and refilled mine with the engine Ice..

·
Registered
81 Posts
engine ice replaces your coolant, and water wetter is an additive....and i'm pretty sure you can run engine ice AND some water wetter as well...I'll check on it....that should make everyone happy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts