Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:idea: just like what the title said. let's start a collection of our beloved Zs putting on a serious clinic against the rest :twisted: or just us having fun. 8)

·
Registered
794 Posts
I'll be making a video real soon. It won't be anything special cuz this is my first quad that i can jump on. I had a trx 90 which was way to small but i really owned the thing. How are we going to load the videos onto the forums? I think u need to make a page for it. Use exriders video page as an example.

Later

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I'll be making a video real soon.  It won't be anything special cuz this is my first quad that i can jump on.  I had a trx 90 which was way to small but i really owned the thing.  How are we going to load the videos onto the forums?  I think u need to make a page for it.  Use exriders video page as an example.

Later[/b]
Thats a good idea or you could get you could just something quick from angelfire and just upload your videos there and just post you link in the Gallery

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Im trying to find a helmet cam on ebay...lol...that would be cool if i can get one![/b]
Cool or just go buy you one of those new cameras from Panasonic and tape it to your helmet :D :D :D .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts