Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to one of the best sites around. Great bunch of guys here! (And then there is T&T from Coal Country PA!) Also, please do not post technical questions in the introduction section. Once you introduce yourself, please view the "Site History" thread in the Suzuki loft forum. This will explain why things are done a little differently here. Also, there are a ton of "Stickies" which should answer most of your questions.

Again, welcome!

Your Admin/Mod team.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Tucker got a good thread for new members to view also..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Now that I have joined this website, how do I get permission to post a new thread at Eiger 400 so I can get answers to a problem I am having?

·
Premium Member
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You need to post an introduction post in the introduction section first.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys an gals im new to ltz's join here cause me an my boy ride alot always nice to talk with fellow riders

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello thank to accepeted me i am french sorry i have not a ltz 400 but i have a nx650 with a turbocharger i see in this forum you have a turbo guru "normalz"i have a problem its possible to help me my configuration is :hotcam with ported head stage 2 hsr42 carb with 2.3 jet needle ,needle 97 groove 3 ,float bowl level 22mm fuel pressure 2 psi main jet 145 pilot jet 30 my problem is my bike smoke a lot off at the idle thanks very much sorry for my bad english eric

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello

Hi everyone. Just like to introduce myself...I come across issues once in awhile on many different machines and just like to ask for help or suggestions once in awhile for feedback. Hope to get some answered soon.. Good Day everyone.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I have a z400 - DR-z that is. I love learning everything there is to learn. especially from those with experience. I have joined suzuki central because it seems people are less parrot like here and there is a lot more knowledge and experience regarding engine building, cams, valves more so than other sites. I just got some Web Cams 540 grind and going to be installing soon. I have a lot to learn before starting the project so I joined to be able to get help and insight because I am not very experienced mechanically. Look forward to getting help and hope that someday in the future I can return the favor! Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
3,567 Posts
Intro done but still no access to making a post.

Try it again, see what happens..

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Need a lot of help lol
Welcome, post it up in the appropriate forms and see what you come up with......or better yet, do some searching and I bet most of your questions can be answered that way. Check the pinned topics in the forum or FAQ section.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to one of the best sites around. Great bunch of guys here! (And then there is T&T from Coal Country PA!) Also, please do not post technical questions in the introduction section. Once you introduce yourself, please view the "Site History" thread in the Suzuki loft forum. This will explain why things are done a little differently here. Also, there are a ton of "Stickies" which should answer most of your questions.

Again, welcome!

Your Admin/Mod team.
Thank you So very much I look forward to using the site !!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts