Suzuki Central Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Welcome to probably the best site around. Extraordinary pack of folks here! (And afterward there is T&T from Coal Country PA!) Also, kindly don't post specialized inquiries in the presentation segment. When you present yourself, kindly view the "Site History" string in the Suzuki space discussion. This will make sense of why things are done somewhat any other way here. Likewise, there are a huge load of "Stickies" which ought to respond to the majority of your inquiries.

· Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to one of the best sites around. Great bunch of guys here! (And then there is T&T from Coal Country PA!) Also, please do not post technical questions in the introduction section. Once you introduce yourself, please view the "Site History" thread in the Suzuki loft forum. This will explain why things are done a little differently here. Also, there are a ton of "Stickies" which should answer most of your questions.

Again, welcome!

Your Admin/Mod team.
Hello just joined how do i post a thread? I know i need to introduce myself first but i dont know how to post theres no option after i go on introduction area

· Administrator
4,025 Posts
On the right side of the page, on the same line as new member introductions, should be a red box saying create post..

21 - 23 of 23 Posts