·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
sshhhh dont say that! haha

·
Premium Member
6,043 Posts
read the box of the chain next time you buy one. thats where i learned the trick. i think DID rec'd it on the box.
Lol, Tyler can't read!

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Neither can I. oh wait haha

·
Registered
815 Posts
I here u on the over priced lube....

Yeah the case saver took the the blow this time but as far as chain lube yeah ik i need it but its just way over priced at the local dealer.
I here u on the over priced lube....but as my wifie says u might as well buy that n spend now instead of an engine re-build from a broken case....speaking from e3xpierence....not fun!!!!!:bawling:...got lucky this time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.......lol

·
Registered
815 Posts
Dude man i started thinkin it was me too....

I wish i could say no but it seems like something no matter how big or small it is has to break. Idk if its how i ride or im doing the maintenance wrong but it is getting annoying and expensive. The only time i havnt had something brake or come loose was my very first ncmp trip that day things ran perfectly but since then i have had the worst luck.:bawling:
man for the last 2months everytime i go out same thing ...bushings,bearings,a flat,broken chain,a wobble...then ill by somethi8ng sweet n then something breaks.n its like dam!!!!!so now i have put new a arm bushings.stearing stem lower bushing, i think a ton of green slime,new chain and sprocket,and now yeterday my front end felt so dam loose i shook my front tire,,front bearings seem fine seein i just put"em in and it was my inner tie rod ends......................................so does anyone no why when u tighten the nut the hole bolt spin dam it !!!!!???? do i need new tie rod ends???:bawling::bawling::angryfire:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts